Calliandra surinamensis

Calliandra surinamensis

viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

PLANET FITNESS NEW SCAM IN TOWN

ON Wednesday, right before I was to start my routine in the treadmill, the blond midget told me Luis wanted to talk to me...When I went back he tells me I had to pay for the membership and that I owe May...

I told him that was between them and the credit card.  In the end I was not allowed to use the facilities. 

Returning the next day to pay, I am told I started the membership on September.  When the feeble mind blondie started to check on the computer screen with me card on her hand, out of the blue, tells me that credit card payment was no longer accepted, nor was cash.

Believe it or not, these scumbags pretend/expect customers to provide a bank account to charge directly, saving their credit card costs.

In brief, Planet Fitness is a gym where overcrowding conditions are permanent after 3PM, there is no control of any kind, a place where the riff raff does what they want without any discipline, particularly in the noise department.

Only a fool will provide a bank account to be charged, risking they identity and or funds.  Farewell Planet Fitness, thanks for the memories, riff raff.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario